In response to an increasing demand for individuals who are skilled in coaching and mentoring, the Graduate Program in Training and Development now offers a new graduate credential in Executive Coaching that will serve as a stand-alone five-course credential and also as a concentration area in our M.A. in Human Performance Improvement. Students will learn to use a set of methods, procedures and strategies to facilitate performance improvement at the individual and organizational level. This practice includes:
- Improving the productivity, performance, and satisfaction of individuals, and teams to achieve business results,
- Collecting, analyzing, interpretation data and providing feedback,
- Designing, implementing, and evaluating organizational change,
- Building and maintaining key partnerships with stakeholders to enhance business results aligned with strategic change initiatives,
- Coaching individuals and teams for development and improved performance.
Those who might benefit from this credential include OD or HR professionals, trainers, workplace learning or performance improvement specialists, career development counselors, or those interested in working as internal or external performance consultants.
- TRDV 424 Consulting Tools and Techniques
- TRDV 441 Human Performance Improvement
- TRDV 445Executive Coaching
Electives (chose two):
- TRDV 420 Career Development in Organizations
- TRDV 423 Team Building and Leadership Skills TRDV 425 Project Management
- TRDV 426 Organization Communication
- TRDV 427 Organization Analysis and Design
- TRDV 428 Workplace Diversity
- TRDV 433 Managing Organizational Change
- TRDV 435 Organization Development
Courses are being offered in the spring 2013 semester. Please contact Tara Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or further questions.