- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results wp.me/ph2fF-1aW 1 week ago
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th! wp.me/ph2fF-1aD 1 week ago
- “In the future, there will be robots to turn the screws. We don’t need workers for that. What we need are people... fb.me/3QPaqmVi1 2 weeks ago
- Gamification: Are you Ready? wp.me/ph2fF-1a2 3 weeks ago
- Fall Enrollment Continues wp.me/ph2fF-19x 1 month ago
- Career-changer finds prospects to be even better than expected in the field of training and development
- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th!
- In Defense of Energizers: Incorporate physical activity into your work, training
- Gamification: Are you Ready?
This entry was posted in Careers, Guest Student Post, Instructional Design, Learning at Roosevelt, Uncategorized and tagged adult learning, E-Learning, grad school, Human Performance Improvement, Learning at Roosevelt, roosevelt university, training and development, workplace learning. Bookmark the permalink.