- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results wp.me/ph2fF-1aW 1 day ago
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th! wp.me/ph2fF-1aD 6 days ago
- “In the future, there will be robots to turn the screws. We don’t need workers for that. What we need are people... fb.me/3QPaqmVi1 1 week ago
- Gamification: Are you Ready? wp.me/ph2fF-1a2 2 weeks ago
- Fall Enrollment Continues wp.me/ph2fF-19x 1 month ago
Author Archives: tarahawkins
Enroll now for classes starting 10/27: The fall semester continues with core and elective course options. Choose from the following: TRDV 400 Introduction to Training and Development TRDV 411 Instructional Methods and Delivery TRDV 427 Organization Analysis and Design TRDV … Continue reading
All knowledge is connected to all other knowledge. The fun is in making the connections. – Arthur Aufderheide Whether you are a returning student or just starting out, we want to take a moment and sincerely welcome you to the … Continue reading
Take Your Career to the Next Level. Join us for the first ever ATD Virtual Career Fair on September 15th from 12:00-3:00pm EDT. During this virtual event you’ll connect with employers from companies nationwide who are looking for candidates … Continue reading
If the recent weather pattern continues we should expect to see summer weather sometime in July. Don’t let that fool you-summer semester starts on 5/19. While our Chicago weather remains unpredictable there are a few, less variable, questions you can … Continue reading
Congratulations to: Ruth Black Amy Lyons Maureen Yakovac They each won a $50.00 Amazon gift card for enrolling the first week of registration.
Registration for summer and fall semester begins March 1st. You can view the schedules now at http://www.roosevelt.edu/Registrar/Schedule.aspx. Register during the first week and you’ll be entered to win one of three, $50.00 Amazon gift cards. You must register by 3/9 … Continue reading
Please take a moment to complete the following survey. Your answers will help us to better meet your academic needs. Thank you for your time- we appreciate your feedback.