- How women can become even better leaders wp.me/ph2fF-16S 5 days ago
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials wp.me/ph2fF-16e 2 weeks ago
- Do you need more letters after your name? wp.me/ph2fF-162 3 weeks ago
- Alum profile wp.me/ph2fF-15U 1 month ago
- Registration Winners! wp.me/ph2fF-15J 1 month ago
- Guest post: How women can become even better leaders
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials
- Professional Designations: Do you need more letters after your name?
- Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
- Registration Winners!
Author Archives: Vince Cyboran
Beginning this fall, most programs within the College of Professional Studies will switch to a new schedule. Fall and spring semesters will consist of two 8-week sessions, and there will be a one-week break between these sessions. This applies to … Continue reading
In 1997, Elliott Masie included Knowledge Management, or KM, in his annual top ten trends list. He wrote, “In 1998, there will be at least a dozen new buzzwords. One phrase that WILL impact training and learning professionals is Knowledge … Continue reading
The Training and Development blog will return when the spring semester commences.
By Martin A. Cordello, Master’s Candidate, TRDV 499 My first experience with university-level education was here at Roosevelt. I enrolled in the undergraduate Organizational Leadership (OLED) program at the ripe old age of 49. Sure, I had several certifications, more … Continue reading
As a hiring manager, one of the questions I always asked candidates was “How do you keep up in the field?” There is no one right answer to this question, but there are many variations on wrong answers to the … Continue reading
We are in the process of making the following changes to our curriculum: Name change for MAHPI The Master of Arts in Human Performance Improvement (MAHPI) will be renamed to the Master of Arts in Organization Development (MAOD). Several … Continue reading
See you in September!
by Vince Cyboran, Ed.D., Program Chair Effective immediately, students admitted to the MATD and MAHPI programs will be able to choose any electives that suit their needs or interests. As the field of Training and Development evolves, we have seen … Continue reading
The RU Training blog will resume on January 14, 2013.
Vince Cyboran, Ed.D., Chair, Graduate Program in Training and Development Most ads for Training and Development jobs include at least a token mention of learning theory, particularly as it relates to adults. To anyone with more than a passing familiarity … Continue reading