- How women can become even better leaders wp.me/ph2fF-16S 5 days ago
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials wp.me/ph2fF-16e 2 weeks ago
- Do you need more letters after your name? wp.me/ph2fF-162 3 weeks ago
- Alum profile wp.me/ph2fF-15U 1 month ago
- Registration Winners! wp.me/ph2fF-15J 1 month ago
- Guest post: How women can become even better leaders
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials
- Professional Designations: Do you need more letters after your name?
- Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
- Registration Winners!
Category Archives: Human Performance Improvement
Although Women’s History month ended in March, I’m extending the conversation with ways for women can be better leaders in the workplace. A recent T&D magazine article, ‘Women, Seize Your Leadership Role’ by Lynda McDermott, stressed the importance for women to … Continue reading
As a follow up to my previous article on professional certifications, “Do you need more letters after your name?” I want to make you aware of an easy way to enhance your Roosevelt University MATD or MAOD without added expense … Continue reading
Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
Meet Doug Sellers, a 2010 graduate of Roosevelt’s Training and Development program. He lives and works in Texas, and completed all of his coursework online — a setup that also allowed him to work and, most importantly, be near his … Continue reading
Please take a moment to complete the following survey. Your answers will help us to better meet your academic needs. Thank you for your time- we appreciate your feedback.
In 1997, Elliott Masie included Knowledge Management, or KM, in his annual top ten trends list. He wrote, “In 1998, there will be at least a dozen new buzzwords. One phrase that WILL impact training and learning professionals is Knowledge … Continue reading
Welcome back students! We are looking forward to a great spring semester with you. At this point in the year I happy to use the word spring because I reminded at some point during the semester things will warm up … Continue reading
So, you have the interview, but what now? Do you have a strategy for selling yourself and showing your capabilities? Staffing firm Proedit has some useful articles about what hiring managers are — and should be — looking for in … Continue reading
Looking for a position in training and development under the drab skies of a Chicago winter can be oppressive. Luckily, there are plenty of jobs in Chicagoland. But even the most resilient and wintered job-seekers might find their best fit … Continue reading
By Kathleen Iverson Sky and Water, by M.C. Escher is a tessellated image of birds changing to fish when they sink below the water line. Depending on whether you see the background or foreground as dominant, you see either fish … Continue reading