- Training Corporate Culture wp.me/ph2fF-171 1 day ago
- How women can become even better leaders wp.me/ph2fF-16S 1 week ago
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials wp.me/ph2fF-16e 3 weeks ago
- Do you need more letters after your name? wp.me/ph2fF-162 1 month ago
- Alum profile wp.me/ph2fF-15U 1 month ago
- Guest post: Training skills and culture can tame the Wolves of Wall Street
- Guest post: How women can become even better leaders
- Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials
- Professional Designations: Do you need more letters after your name?
- Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
Category Archives: Uncategorized
By Mike Hilty Every year, I try to watch all the movies nominated for Best Picture for the Academy Awards. Some movies I have no interest in watching (looking at you, “Captain Phillips”), some are a pleasant surprise (“Her” and “Nebraska”), and … Continue reading
Although Women’s History month ended in March, I’m extending the conversation with ways for women can be better leaders in the workplace. A recent T&D magazine article, ‘Women, Seize Your Leadership Role’ by Lynda McDermott, stressed the importance for women to … Continue reading
As a follow up to my previous article on professional certifications, “Do you need more letters after your name?” I want to make you aware of an easy way to enhance your Roosevelt University MATD or MAOD without added expense … Continue reading
Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
Meet Doug Sellers, a 2010 graduate of Roosevelt’s Training and Development program. He lives and works in Texas, and completed all of his coursework online — a setup that also allowed him to work and, most importantly, be near his … Continue reading
Congratulations to: Ruth Black Amy Lyons Maureen Yakovac They each won a $50.00 Amazon gift card for enrolling the first week of registration.
Don’t think you have time to take class over the summer? Think again, with our blended classes you’ll finish the semester by mid-June and have the rest of your summer to enjoy. In late May and early June we are … Continue reading
This fall, MATD students who haven’t yet taken TRDV 451 Instructional Systems Design will be required to take TRDV 470 Instructional Systems Design-2. To accommodate the department’s shift to a curriculum of eight-week classes in Fall 2014, Instructional Systems Design … Continue reading
Registration for summer and fall semester begins March 1st. You can view the schedules now at http://www.roosevelt.edu/Registrar/Schedule.aspx. Register during the first week and you’ll be entered to win one of three, $50.00 Amazon gift cards. You must register by 3/9 … Continue reading
Please take a moment to complete the following survey. Your answers will help us to better meet your academic needs. Thank you for your time- we appreciate your feedback.
Hiring managers want to see proof that you can do the job. That proof – also known as professional experience – is the thing that trumps just about all other resume bullet points. You’ve learned a lot of theory and … Continue reading