Please check back for student internship opportunities. Most internships are held over the summer term, but on occasion, opportunities arise during the fall or spring terms. For more information on how internships work, please contact our Program Coordinator, Tara Hawkins.
- Mid- Semester Program Notes wp.me/ph2fF-1hL 3 days ago
- E-Learning Course Design and Development: A New Design for TRDV439 and TRDV453 wp.me/ph2fF-1h0 2 weeks ago
- Social Justice in Action: When Human Rights and Education Merge wp.me/ph2fF-1gL 2 weeks ago
- Are MOOCs Doomed to Fail? wp.me/ph2fF-1gE 2 weeks ago
- “Don’t Clap, Throw Money”: Misadventures in Employee Engagement wp.me/ph2fF-1gz 2 weeks ago
- Mid- Semester Program Notes
- Are MOOCs Doomed to Fail?
- “Don’t Clap, Throw Money”: Misadventures in Employee Engagement
- Use Storytelling to Increase Your Participants’ Retention Ratios
- Linking Leadership Education in Higher Education to TRDV and HPI: A Conversation that Introduces Theory and Raises Practical Questions