Change Management Consultant
The primary focus of the Change Management Consultant will be to create and implement change management plans that minimize employee or customer resistance and maximize employee or customer engagement. The Senior Change Management Consultant will work to ensure higher proficiency around changes impacting employees or customers by encouraging usage and fostering adoption, planning for and influencing desired behavioral and cultural changes related to the changes impacting employees or customers, and ultimately help ensure that business results are achieved. Original Post
HR Senior Specialist- Leadership Development
• Manage the deployment of development programs and initiatives from program/project planning through to event management on the day of delivery
• Manage stakeholder relationships with colleagues within the Talent Development and HR teams, business managers, participants and external vendors to ensure the successful delivery of learning programs and initiatives, and to ensure participants feel engaged and supported in their careers and development
• Guide and influence the work of colleagues to ensure the successful deployment of programs
• Facilitate and/or provide event support for development programs (in person and virtual)
• Support the design, development, implementation and evaluation of innovative and cost effective development solutions that meet business priorities
• Ensure that policies, processes, communications and tools support the business in the attainment of learning and development
• Write clear, concise, and accurate learning communications and marketing materials
• Drive the effective utilization of online sharing platforms (e.g., Aon University, SharePoint) to help colleagues learn about, and gain access to programs, liaising with the Aon University operations team where needed to facilitate outcomes Original Post
Specialist, Change Management
Northern Trust Corporation
Responsible for providing comprehensive and extensive technical support to stakeholders to identify and understand needs, concerns, and environment or business in which they work. Serves as the lead consultant for designing business solutions on the largest and most complex projects or programs. Oversees the design of business requirements and helps drive strategy and directions in achieving the business results. Responsible for incorporating industry standards and best practices to define strategies that improve existing business processes.
Design and develop courses and curricula across a variety of delivery methods (instructor-led, self-paced, web-based, etc.)
Collaborate with trainers, subject matter experts and curriculum designers to continually improve training
Participate in cross-functional projects and implementations, supporting system enhancements
Communicate necessary changes to training materials to stakeholders
Support the program measurement strategy to evaluate the impact of training including use of LMS Original Post
Provide instructional support for courses offered and developed by the Department of Online Education.
Design, develop and support online and hybrid courses using Quality Matters standards; collaborate with the Department of Online Education to assess the courses.
Coordinate with Multimedia Developer to design multimedia and interactive course components, such as videos, podcast, webcasts, interactive learning modules etc.
Engage with faculty members to support them in learning, and adopting effective instructional strategies and technological tools to enhance their courses.
Plan, prepare, and teach faculty development seminars.
Contribute and/or coordinate the design and development of online resources to promote effective instruction among faculty members and students.
Work with faculty and team members to experiment with emerging technologies and teaching strategies, and conduct research on effective use of these technologies and strategies.
Review, delegate, and respond to the Department of Online Education support work orders from faculty, staff, and students.
Perform other duties as assigned. Original Post
Regional Training Manager (Field)
The Regional Training Manager (RTM) has overall responsibility for providing internal sales training (60%new-hire / 40% incumbent) during the on-boarding process and pull—through within the first 6 months of a new hire’s tenure. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions and is to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
The role will serve as training and education expert to support the growth of the sales business, on-board new hires within their region, assist in training for physician and support personnel (including Hospital Marketing and Public Relations teams) on Avinger’s image guided technologies. The RTM will manage site initiation training programs and materials, within Avinger brand guidelines and overall marketing approved collateral. Original Post
Sysmex America, Inc,
Implement a “coach the coach” program for both existing leadership and future pipeline leadership with a focus on sales.
Experienced in implementation and adoption of sales methodology to sales professionals and responsible for continuous education, content and execution supporting the overall sales and training department strategic goals.
Coordinate, continuously update and execute delivery for new hire sales training for sales professionals.
Ongoing field based training & assessment of sales professionals with travel around 50% depending on field needs nationally.
Develop and deliver curriculum for training including training materials and programs for sales and sales leadership.
Attend and train at regional and national sales meetings.
Work closely with Training Director, Customer Training Managers, Sales Directors and Sales Leadership to identify, plan improvement, assess and benchmark sales representatives.
Support the development and execution of corporate Training Department initiatives.
Make compelling training presentations via remote technology such as virtual and e-learning.
Must be knowledgeable and current on Healthcare terrain, reform and impact to hospitals and laboratories.Original Post
Providing training to external customers utilizing Pethealth’s SaaS platforms via online and onsite meetings / webinars and other current methods. Plans, schedules, and performs training sessions for both new and existing customers based on the PetPoint Training curriculum, including basic, advanced, and specialty topics for all software versions.
- Successfully implementing new customers on Pethealth’s SaaS platforms by ensuring the systems have been setup to meet the organization’s needs and by providing training for all levels of end users.
- Serving as training lead for customers performing data conversions as part of their implementation, coordinating with data conversion lead and development throughout the project.
- Ability to travel on-site to client organizations for training or other needs as required, expected travel up to 25%.
- Assisting with internal Pethealth staff training on PetPoint as-needed. This includes new personnel on the PetPoint Training & Tech Support Teams, as well as other business areas, such as Sales.
- Performing the duties of the Technical Support Specialist as-needed in a backup/overflow capacity.
- Contributes to ongoing Technical Support and Training projects including: development and maintenance of PetPoint’s Online Help system and other technical documentation, PetPoint’s Knowledge Base (internal and external), and other technical resources/tools (Self-Service Portal, Support Forums, Live Chat/IM Support, social networking based support tools, etc.); training event/webinar planning and execution; training curriculum/documentation development, training video production; and supporting PetPoint’s learning management system (LMS).
- Fully documents all interactions with customers in the current Customer Support tracking system and submits/updates bugs & features in the current Development ticketing system.
- Proactively monitors tickets submitted to development to insure timely resolution of customers’ issues.
- Provides Technical Support to customers during Emergency Support Hours on rotating basis.
- Assists with the following activities as-needed:
- Development: bug replication/documentation, feature requests/application specs, application testing/QA.
- Sales: customer retention / satisfaction, logo compliance, ShelterCare compliance, 24PetWatch compliance / registration issues, and testimonials.
- Meets or exceeds established service standards as defined in the PetPoint Customer Support Policy and internal SLAs.
- Other duties as assigned. Original Post
The Training Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Deployment Excellence Manager with project managing process improvement programs by managing deliverables, status and quality elements, as well as developing and delivering training. Additionally, the Training Specialist will drive continuous improvement of the quality end to end management program for the utility industry, and will interface and coordinate with the training and quality team on a national level to help drive employee training needs. The training specialist will assess training needs, and arrange suitable training solutions across the program. Original Post
Training and Development Specialist
Harris & Harris
- Deliver group training session materials as required.
- Ensure all training presentation materials and modules are current, accurate and complete.
- Offer guidance and assistance in the development of training for employees.
- Collect data from classroom participants, analyze and use to drive the improvement of training programs.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to design/assist in the design of training materials & courses to include online as required or requested.
- Ensure the preparation and distribution of training calendars, training materials, and other program marketing materials.
- Identify, establish and maintain working relationships with internal resources and external providers of training or educational opportunities for employees,
- Meet with leaders to ensure an ongoing review of training needs and implementation of appropriate workshops.
- Facilitate training sessions (technical and soft skill) in both live and online environments
- Assist in developing engaging training activities, scenarios, and simulations to include training aids including reference guides, job aids, etc.
- Research and apply current trends and innovative approaches to training in our industry
- Perform on-going analysis of existing curriculum to ensure effectiveness, accuracy and business need
- Performs other duties as assigned
EPM Organizational Change Management Associate
Huron Consutling Group
The EPM Organizational Change Management Associate will be responsible for the design and development of Organizational Change Management and Training Solutions for the full suite of Oracle Hyperion tools. As an integral part of the project team the Organizational Change Management Associate will engage will the client at all phased of the project life cycle to develop an Organizational Change Management strategy for the client’s specific needs.
Responsibilities for the Organization Readiness Associate roles include:
• Assist in the development and execution of the change management strategy.
• Develop learning/training and communications strategies
• Support client in achieving sustainable performance and/or improvements
• Experience in planning, designing and executing change as the means of ensuring faster adoption and utilization
• Create training plan and assist the client with the development of the training deployment plan.
• Develop custom end user client training material using adult learning principals. Original Post
Organizational Development and Effectiveness Partner
The US Organizational Development and
Effectiveness Partner play a significant role in the implementation of Takeda’s
global talent development and organizational effectiveness strategies within
the US Business Unit. Specifically the
position is responsible for implementing the people development philosophy,
leadership framework and curriculum to develop and retain talent in support of
Takeda’s US Business Unit objectives.
This position ensures that the defined leadership development programs and
OE initiatives are delivered consistently across the US through face to face
interaction. Will also
partner with US HRBP’s to diagnose, identify and facilitate/outsource training
as appropriate. Will also partner to support the US BU’s people development
initiatives.This position is critical in ensuring that Takeda’s US Business Unit has
the capabilities required to move the business through growth and change at a
rapid pace. Original Post
Training and Technical Associate
Education Development Center
As the T/TA Associate, you will be responsible for providing, coordinating, designing, and delivering TA; developing and revising training materials and products; and preparing and delivering presentations.
- Coordinate the work of identified consultants in the provision of T/TA to community-level grantees engaged in the planning and implementation of substance abuse prevention
- Coordinate the design and delivery of local-level training and technical assistance services for “high-need” SAMHSA grantees
- Coordinate the design and delivery of multiple national services (e.g., webinars, peer-sharing calls) for SAMHSA grantees
- Prepare topic-specific summaries through the analysis of qualitative data on services for SAMHSA grantees
- Prepare materials to support Coaching for Success and national T/TA services
- Coordinate administrative and logistical tasks associated with planning and providing services to grantees, including creating agendas and maintaining records
- Coordinate special T/TA related projects such as facilitating planning across the CAPT regarding specific emerging T/TA related topics (e.g. behavioral health disparities, the intersection of mental health and substance abuse, etc.) in an effort to develop a unified CAPT approach to providing T/TA on the emerging topic
- Collaborate with other members of the CAPT system, including epidemiologists, evaluators, and subject matter experts, to develop the most useful and effective services and resources for grantees
- Draw on the expertise of other CAPT colleagues to identify services for specific groups of grantees
- Monitor and report services provided, and meet other reporting requirements
- Fulfill other duties, as assigned. Original Post
Provider Network Specialist/ Insstructional Designer
Develops program curriculum for classroom-based trainings, online trainings, webinars and professional development resources using an instructional design process; evaluates consumers’ baseline knowledge, skills and abilities; conducts research on a variety of subject matter and interviews subject matter experts to develop content of training programs.
Develops curriculum utilizing e-learning software and technology, including but not limited to authoring software and learning management systems.
Develops design documents and timelines for projects; coordinates plan for cover design and other artwork; monitors timelines and provides updates. Original Post
Director of Online Learning and Instructional Design
American Health Information Management Association
The Director of Online Education and Instructional Design oversees and provides project management leadership for the innovation, creation, and delivery of flexible, high-quality e-learning solutions. This position exists to demonstrate AHIMA’s leadership role in online education and cutting edge design and instructional tools to deliver knowledge regarding HIM practice to individuals and organizations directly and indirectly involved in online education. Additionally, this position provides training and support to Business Development clients. Original Post
St. Xavier University
• Work with faculty to produce course materials for online and hybrid courses.
• Interprets instructional needs and works closely with subject matter experts.
• Leads the instructional design team responsible for blended and online course development consisting of a subject matter expert, librarian, and media specialist.
• Act as project manager for the design and development of online and hybrid courses.
• Mentor faculty, instructional designers and staff in the application of best practices in online and hybrid course development.
• Ensures that all blended/online courses conform to Saint Xavier University academic and course design standards.
• In partnership with the Senior Instructional Designer and faculty develop, intuitive, informative, and consistent course materials.
• Assist faculty with periodic quality review of course materials.
• Work collaboratively with Production Services, Media Services, Library and the Technology Integration Specialist.
• Maintain working knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
• Contribute to and support the creation of new digital learning assets, assignments, trainings, and instructional design materials.
• Other tasks as assigned
Training and Development Internsip Opportunity
Chicago Zoological Society
This on-site internship position is project-based and created in exchange for academic credits. The position contributes to the success of the Chicago Zoological Society by developing and enhancing human capital and capacity through on-the-job experiential learning and support of the training function, and to stimulate interest in a career in the field of training and development in a non-profit, cultural, or zoological organization.
Please contact Tara for full posting and more details firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Learning Instructional Designer
American Society of Anesthesiologists
The E-Learning Instructional Designer is responsible for translating subject matter expertise (SME) into instructional content, by writing textual descriptions, creating and planning the creation of appropriate illustrations, and developing innovative ways to impart complex concepts to the target audience. The E-Learning Instructional Designer works with SMEs, and other core team members during all phases of the project – from needs assessment, to proposal, design, development, implementation and evaluation. Original Post
Director of Curriculum Development
Olivette Nazarene University
The director of curriculum development leads the curriculum development team and collaborates with faculty to create innovative, engaging, and intuitive learning experiences for programs and courses. Original Post
The Trainer / Instructional Designer leverages technology to deliver Moving Services training curricula for both corporate employees and all Agents. This position requires working with all segments of the Mobility division and the agent networks managing curricula delivery while partnering with business and agent Subject Matter Experts and leaders to create appropriate learning materials. This position delivers curricula, whether live or distance, or on site. Some travel is required. Original Post
Junior Corporate Trainer
The Junior Corporate Trainer is responsible for assisting in delivering training to support TBI’s corporate functions. This position will work with the Training Manager, Manager of Sales Operations, and other departmental managers to foster a culture of continuous learning, ensuring the maximum effectiveness of the company’s efforts. Original Post
Regional Sales Trainer
Regional Sales Trainers develop, plan, coordinate, and deliver training and development programs designed to meet organizational needs for any and all Indirect Sales Channels. The candidate is accountable for the progression of the Sales Field staff in meeting and exceeding Retailer/Partner expectations, productivity, and company identified metrics. Original Post
The Purpose of the Instructional Designer is to work with faculty and staff to develop and deliver, courses and learning objects in an effective manner, consistent with the selected delivery modality. Original Post
Reporting to the Instructional Design Manager, the Instructional Designer is responsible for designing, creating, and managing the development of high-quality and cross-functional (Radiotherapy, Image Guided Surgery, eHealth, Corporate) learning programs and instructional materials to meet the training needs of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, as well as internal personnel. Learning programs to be developed include instructor-led training, web-based training, mobile learning, job aids and other creative learning interventions as determined by the stakeholders and extended education team. Original Post
Instructional Designer- Technology Specialist
Reporting to Assistant Director of Instructional Design, the Instructional Designer will be responsible for providing assistance to faculty in the development of instructional materials necessary to support online learning, project-based learning, and “flipped classroom” projects/assignments. This person will work collaboratively with faculty/subject matter experts to assist them in the development of various multimedia elements, including audio, video, and graphic/animated components in support of implementing online learning, project-based learning, and flipped classroom projects/assignments.
The Instructional Designer works as a part of the Instructional Design team and reports to an Assistant Director of Instructional Design. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of their instructional design project load.
Instructional Designers will participate in the design and development of online courses; provide instructional design support and guidance to subject matter experts (SMEs) in the creation of online course content; work collaboratively with other development team members in the production of online courses, and associated print materials. Assist in the creation of innovative solutions to challenges faced by development team. Original Post
Loyola University Chicago
The Educational Technologist designs training programs and develops instructional techniques, and supports processes for the learning management system and other administrative systems. The incumbent is responsible for working with faculty and instructional specialists, who design and teach online/blended courses, and for training faculty and staff. Faculty includes graduate students with teaching responsibilities. The position requires a highly motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic person who will assist faculty in the development and delivery of technology-enhanced courses; provides expertise and guidance in a wide variety of instructional technology applications; facilitates workshops, and assists in the support of an online/blended system. Original Post
Field Training Specialist
The Training Specialist is an active member of our Training & Development Team, supporting companywide initiatives. Successful candidates will have a true hands-on approach for conducting all levels of Field and Gateway training, including but not limited to:
- New Hire Functional Training, Cross-Functional Training, Refresher Training, and Management Training.
- Conducting training in a variety of environments.
- Overseeing on-line learning via the LMS and all other methods.
- Ensuring the learning and competence of delegates.
- Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and competence in the classroom
- Possess a high degree of competence with all operational systems, processes and skill sets.
- Execute Train-the-Facilitator training to deliver classroom programs.
- Maintain currency and certification in all programs required to deliver classroom programs and will complete all required LMS learning as assigned to the field/gateway teams.
- Foster the development and growth of DHL employees (i.e., mentoring, teaching, etc.)
- Updates accurate and useful information for training programs and other training documentation aids.
- Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and reports used to drive the business.
- React quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts and network-wide rollouts
- Ensure and drive best practices standardization across all departments and sites Original Post
Senior Consultant Learning and Development
The Senior Consultant, Learning & Development consults with managers, business leaders, and Human Resources to assess and identify training needs. Develops learning and development plans for clients, designs learning curriculum and consults with subject matter experts to source appropriate content in order to support leadership training, employee development, and team/organizational effectiveness. Works on developing multiple solutions simultaneously. Acts as liaison with the instructional designers and infrastructure team members to execute the development of learning courses, job aids and other tools. Original Post
Performance Improvement Consultant
Leads and facilitates the evaluation, planning, and implementation of Projects and Value Streams to support the strategic and operational needs of the organization and its operating units utilizing our Performance Improvement System, a blended approach and methodology of Change Acceleration Process (CAP), WorkOut, Lean and Six Sigma and/or other improvement methodologies. The execution of prioritized operational, clinical and/or financial projects is the foundation of this role. Position is responsible for leading interdisciplinary and collaborative project teams which are strategically aligned to the business needs of the organization. Position encompasses project management, consultation, facilitation, data analytics and interpretation and implementation. Position will be responsible for developing metrics to successfully track improvements and will partner with stakeholders to identify and achieve priorities, goals, and objectives. This position stewards identifying ways to continuously drive process improvement and transformational change within the organization. Original Post
West Monroe Partners
West Monroe Partners is seeking an Instructional Designer to join the Talent Development team. The role partners with senior line personnel to identify learning strategies for all of our five service areas and, ultimately, build world class capabilities in those areas. This requires a delicate balance of consulting and design skills to be effective and succeed in the role. Original Post
Talent Development Director
Carle Foundation Hospital
The Talent Development Director will be responsible for maximizing patient and business outcomes to a world-class level by cultivating in house leadership, employee, and provider talent through a multi-tier learning environment based upon core values, behaviors, and competencies. This role will be accountable to strengthening the leadership pipeline through development, coaching/mentoring, and succession planning. The Talent Development Director will collaboratively consult with business units and the leadership team to transform traditional learning into practical application in a collaborative team environment, while enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of organizational development processes, programs, and infra-structure.
Education and Leadership Coordinator
HFMA (Healthcare Financial Management Association)
The Education and Leadership Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of educational support to HFMA chapter leaders in the delivery of high-volume, high-quality professional programming. In addition, the coordinator will serve as the primary staff liaison for coordination of all chapter and regional volunteer leadership training efforts. The coordinator will serve as project leader for educational content development for the annual Leadership Training Conference, the Chapter Leaders Webinar Series, and other volunteer trainings. The selected individual will also serve as the primary liaison to a specified group of HFMA chapters.
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (3-5 years) in professional education with duties including program development and expansion. Must be able to work independently and be able to schedule seasonally busy workload and multiple projects. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with a very strong customer service focus and be current on available modalities for the delivery of education. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff and volunteer leaders. Proficient in MS Office Suite. Some travel is required. Association management experience and Certified Association Executive a plus.|
June 17, 2015
Training Coordinator SMS Assist
SMS Assist L.L.C. is seeking a dynamic and organized individual to join our growing Training Department. This position reports to the Training Manager, and is responsible for supporting the three pillars of the SMS Training Department (SMS University). The SMS Training Department develops and delivers all training for SMS Assist which includes training new hires, internal employees, leadership, customers and affiliates on our business, systems, processes, etc. This is a newly established position and will be the sole support person for our Training Department. Original Post
Training Content Specialist
The Training Content Specialist will be responsible for designing and developing innovative learning solutions to support the strategic sales growth of Valspar’s PHM channel. The position will be responsible for driving high quality training content for all eLearning programs; retail instructor led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, study guides, and performance support aids. Original Post
Lead Instructional Designer
CARA’s client in Rosemont is working on a large-scale sales initiative and is in need for a Lead Instructional Designer (ID) and two eLearning Developers who can build content for a consistent selling process. Currently, our client has ILT training and is looking for the Lead Instructional Designer and eLearning developers to help design / develop blended learning solutions using Articulate Suite- Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker. The Lead ID and eLearning Developers will work closely with SME’s, project managers, and internal teams. Original Post
The main role of the AmeriCorps *VISTA Curriculum Developer is to develop educational GED curriculum and college readiness skills curriculum in support of the educational component at YCC. They are responsible for supporting and implementing teachers with innovative technology and skills for the classroom curriculum. Working together with instructors, they provides sets of guidelines, resources, and lesson plans for teachers to create improvement of GED testing preparation, life skills, and college readiness for YCC members. Also, the Curriculum developer will assist in PSEI (Post Secondary Education Initiative) in creating educational tools and styles of teaching that will cultivate the knowledge development for entrance and completion of college through GED test success. Lastly, they will support YCC staff with providing assistance to all projects with creativity, advice and a helpful hand. Original Post
Corporate Training Manager, Learning & Professional Development
This position effectively develops, coordinates, presents and facilitates training and development programs for all Navigant employees. The training manager assesses firm-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and helps identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees. The training manager continuously evaluates the impact of existing programs and looks for innovative ways to improve programs. This position manages classroom, virtual and blended training solutions and includes up to 25% travel. Original Post
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
Supports Epic training needs of departments across the organization through design, production, maintenance and distribution of Epic instructional materials. Defines and maintains standards for training deliverables for the entire Epic program. Original Post
Online Learning Coordinator
The Online Learning Coordinator is an integral part of Northwestern’s university-wide online and distance learning initiative. Works closely with faculty, staff and academic program administrators to support and maintain state authorization for Northwestern’s operations in all 54 states/territories of the United States. This position ensures adherence to federal regulations; develops and maintains processes and communications to ensure Northwestern’s authorizations are properly maintained in an effort to support online learning programs across the University. This role is responsible for ongoing communications with all authorizing states regarding policy and regulatory changes, appropriate filing and organization of authorizations, and providing updates to University stakeholders. This position maintains continuous communication with faculty and the development team. This role develops spreadsheets, reports, and memos; tracks projects from conception to implementation. Original Post
Change Management, Consultant
The Change Management Consultant will have two principal responsibilities:
• Provide support to large scale change initiatives as part of the business transformation efforts to drive specific strategic and financial objectives. The primary focus is on an integrated approach to the people side of change to include plans which drive faster adoption and greater utilization of new processes, systems and organizational structures, and to reinforce Northern Trust’s organizational behaviors.
• Support development of a change management Center of Excellence (COE) that is focused on building change capabilities across the organization. Primary efforts are related to the establishment and facilitation of a change network, development of standard change management methods / tools, and partner education on change management concepts.
Talent Development & Management Partner
- Work with HR & Organization Development business partners and business managers to design, deliver, and evaluate talent management and career management that meet the needs of the organization
- Serve as a change manager and agent on major organizational projects
- Design, deliver, and evaluate classroom and elearning learning opportunities for Rotary International employees
- Contribute to organization projects (IS, HR, and other business units)
- Encourage organizational learning and growth Original Post
Global Learning and Development Instructional Design
You’ll identify specific training needs and gaps for assigned projects against required capabilities. You’ll design, develop, deliver (primarily through our train-the-trainer model) and evaluate training solutions to ensure efficiency and optimize learning and performance for our call center athletes. You will also partner with Nike Quality and Operations stakeholders, and outsourced vendor partners to build relationships and ensure learning-focused processes, tools, programs and expectations are followed appropriately. You will create training (delivered in a variety of ways: learner led, instructor-led, e-Learning via Storyline, etc.) that will elevate skills and increase key functional capabilities through partnership with SMEs. You will maintain a global-mindset and partner with the greater Nike Learning & Development community to create innovative learning solutions that align to global business strategies. Original Post
Training/Talent Development Specialist
The Talent Development Specialist role is to assess, design, develop, implement and evaluate effective learning solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing information, managing multiple projects, and facilitating learning as required. The Talent Development Specialist is also responsible for generating and compiling reports on training compliance as required. This individual will apply proven communication skills and talent development experience, along with operational knowledge to deliver solutions that drive business results. Original Post
Leadership Development Manager
This position cam be based in Milwaukee or Chicago, IL
The Leadership Development Manager is responsible for capability building to support the MillerCoors leadership pipeline and succession plan across all levels in the organization. The Leadership Development Manager will be charged with the creation and execution of the leadership learning agenda for the leadership pipeline (e.g. manage self – individual contributor / manage others / manage managers / functional manager / executive). The learning agenda aligned with the business and talent strategy will include offerings that educate, provide experience and exposure and clarify expectations for how in individual is to lead at a particular level. Program management responsibilities include the needs assessment, design, development, execution, evaluation, and continuous improvement of their assigned programs. In this role, this individual will focus on building capability in the successors for our Senior Leadership Team and Key Enterprise Roles and ensuring the creation of thorough IDPs for these roles. Original Post