May 26, 2015 *Spotlight on E-Learning*
Training Specialist/Instructional Designer
Chicago Public Schools
Chicago Public Schools (CPS) is seeking an IT Training Specialist who will be responsible for designing and delivering training programs and curricula for various software applications and IT competencies for a variety of audiences. In addition to strong training experience, the ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of technology and instructional design. Original Post
The Instructional Designer is responsible for working with a Senior Instructional Designer to apply adult learning strategies to the design and development of learning solutions. Use a rapid prototyping design model while keeping a focus on the reusability and maintenance of the training. Learning product deliverables may include eLearning, learning games, performance support, instructor-led training and other instructional materials that may be used to address business problems. They will ensure that high-quality, innovative, and effective learning solutions are delivered in a coordinated fashion with other media, performance support, learning management systems, and stakeholder teams. Original Post
Sr. E-Learning Client Manager
This position will provide oversight, leadership, support, and technical direction for courseware requirements and strategic vision to support delivery of courseware to client hosted LMS platforms. Original Post
Retail Education Executive
The Retail Education Executive (REE) is accountable for delivering an elevated client service experience in assigned doors resulting in profitable achievement of sales objectives. The REE is responsible for building the Clinique brand through the development, motivation and educational training of Consultants and Managers resulting in achievement of productivity goals. The REE manages the successful execution of all relevant education programs and conducts ongoing sales, service and beauty training for all skill levels, including new hires, accredited Consultants and Top Performers. Original Post
Learning and Development Manager
Southern Wine and Spirits
• Provide strategy input while driving execution of all learning and development initiatives through research, development and facilitation of high impact learning, and organizational effectiveness programs.
• Maximize the investment in training initiatives by offering a blended approach and ensuring that employees at all levels are skilled to meet company goals and objectives.
• Promote the professional development of all employees and prepare them for career advancement.
• Oversee all aspects of the Southern Wine & Spirits University Learning & Development programs, management development programs, and coordinate Talent Management/Development programs.
• Provide best-in-class learning & development tools and build the training architecture to capitalize on Southern Wine & Spirits University’s concepts and guiding principles, offering employees high-impact learning opportunities.
• Ensure efficient administration of Southern Wine & Spirits University Online.
• Collaborate with the Regional Director of Talent Management and Vice President – National Director of Training to ensure training plans and programs are consistent with overall SWS strategies, reflecting best practices, consistent with other market initiatives, and assists with the on-going development of training curriculums.
• Act as conduit to identify gaps in core competencies and corresponding organizational education to implement learning and development programs to fill those gaps.
• Support the development and execution of learning and training solutions in the following areas: Career development – Core selling skills/Real Time Coaching Initiative, Management Development – Core Managerial Skills, Working smart with Outlook – Time & Technology Management, Statewide and Division surveys and talent assessments.
• Recommend and structure training and development programs that promote actionable and relevant opportunities for improved skills and performance for SWS employees, incorporating classroom, on-line, on-the-job, self-paced, and experiential and blended learning.
• Oversee Executive leadership and Professional Development curriculum.
• Collaborate with Supplier partners to develop selling tools and materials that promote SWS training programs, and manage Supplier Partner E-Learning programs, where applicable.
Customer Support Trainer
This role is responsible for managing training initiatives in the Customer Support Department, including training for phone, email and live chat agents. This role is responsible for creating and aggregating content for training projects, pre-work and production of eLearning modules used for new hire and ongoing training. The Customer Support Trainer reports to the Training Program Manager to fulfill project requirements, deliverables and deadlines for virtual training. Original Post
E-Learning Design Specialist
Design, develop and author interactive and engaging e~learning, blended learning programs and resources using a variety of tools and applications.
Identify ways to create greater efficiency and effectiveness with learning and tracking programs manage and monitor utilization of tools and resources, ensure content is current and up~to~date. Original Post
LMS and Online Services Specialist
American College of Chest Physicians
Develop engaging technologies for online education for CHEST. Integrate innovative learning technologies in support of the organization’s mission. This position works closely with Instructional Designers, the Learning Management System (LMS) Specialist, and other staff to create the best possible learning experience for users. Original Post
Instructional Designer- Contract
Responsible for developing and designing learning e-learning for Mariano’s team members at all levels with a focus on operations and customer service. Original Post
Instructional Designer Developer
The instructional designer will be responsible for developing and creating e-learning courses and materials for instructor-led training. S/he will work with business partners and subject matter experts across the organization to assess needs, gather resource materials and information, and establish course development project plans. Original Post