- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results wp.me/ph2fF-1aW 1 week ago
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th! wp.me/ph2fF-1aD 1 week ago
- “In the future, there will be robots to turn the screws. We don’t need workers for that. What we need are people... fb.me/3QPaqmVi1 2 weeks ago
- Gamification: Are you Ready? wp.me/ph2fF-1a2 3 weeks ago
- Fall Enrollment Continues wp.me/ph2fF-19x 1 month ago
- Career-changer finds prospects to be even better than expected in the field of training and development
- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th!
- In Defense of Energizers: Incorporate physical activity into your work, training
- Gamification: Are you Ready?
Tag Archives: Chicago International Society for Performance Improvement
It’s no surprise that obesity and sedentary lifestyles are negative by-products of our plugged-in society, but did you know that working and learning at your computer for long periods of time can lead to an early demise? A large body of … Continue reading
As a follow up to my previous article on professional certifications, “Do you need more letters after your name?” I want to make you aware of an easy way to enhance your Roosevelt University MATD or MAOD without added expense … Continue reading
By Kathleen Iverson, B.A., M.A., M.B.A., Ph.D. * Once you complete your M.A. in Training & Development (or our new M.A. in Organization Development) it’s time to decide whether to pursue additional training or education. Most agree that it is … Continue reading
If you’re like most students in the Training & Development program at Roosevelt, pursuit of a master’s or a graduate credential is ultimately about career advancement. Whether you’re an established industry professional looking to sharpen skills or earn a promotion, … Continue reading