- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results wp.me/ph2fF-1aW 1 week ago
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th! wp.me/ph2fF-1aD 1 week ago
- “In the future, there will be robots to turn the screws. We don’t need workers for that. What we need are people... fb.me/3QPaqmVi1 2 weeks ago
- Gamification: Are you Ready? wp.me/ph2fF-1a2 3 weeks ago
- Fall Enrollment Continues wp.me/ph2fF-19x 1 month ago
- Career-changer finds prospects to be even better than expected in the field of training and development
- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th!
- In Defense of Energizers: Incorporate physical activity into your work, training
- Gamification: Are you Ready?
Tag Archives: internship
Employers like a sure thing. They prefer job candidates who’ve proven themselves in the field and have the work samples to prove it. For students trying to break into their area of study, there’s no better way to build experience and a … Continue reading
Alumnus profile: 2010 grad begins management position, talks training trends, praises distance learning
Meet Doug Sellers, a 2010 graduate of Roosevelt’s Training and Development program. He lives and works in Texas, and completed all of his coursework online — a setup that also allowed him to work and, most importantly, be near his … Continue reading
Hiring managers want to see proof that you can do the job. That proof – also known as professional experience – is the thing that trumps just about all other resume bullet points. You’ve learned a lot of theory and … Continue reading