- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results wp.me/ph2fF-1aW 1 week ago
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th! wp.me/ph2fF-1aD 1 week ago
- “In the future, there will be robots to turn the screws. We don’t need workers for that. What we need are people... fb.me/3QPaqmVi1 2 weeks ago
- Gamification: Are you Ready? wp.me/ph2fF-1a2 3 weeks ago
- Fall Enrollment Continues wp.me/ph2fF-19x 1 month ago
- Career-changer finds prospects to be even better than expected in the field of training and development
- Faculty and Alumni Collaboration: Designing Medical Meetings that Get Results
- New Eight-Week Sessions begin on October 27th!
- In Defense of Energizers: Incorporate physical activity into your work, training
- Gamification: Are you Ready?
We are continuing our tradition of officially being on hiatus during the summer term. However, we will publish an occasional article, but not on a regularly scheduled basis. Faculty are busy researching, writing, and teaching. Our graduate assistant and blog … Continue reading
Congratulations to: Ruth Black Amy Lyons Maureen Yakovac They each won a $50.00 Amazon gift card for enrolling the first week of registration.
There is an odd meme circulating that might be summed up as: Young people today are SO technical. Nothing could be further from the truth. Young people—Millennials—today are no more ‘technical’ than young people of prior generations. Each generation is … Continue reading
As a hiring manager, one of the questions I always asked candidates was “How do you keep up in the field?” There is no one right answer to this question, but there are many variations on wrong answers to the … Continue reading