Add Value to your MATD or MAOD with Professional Credentials
As a follow up to my previous article on professional certifications, “Do you need more letters after your name?” I want to make you aware of an easy way to enhance your Roosevelt University MATD or MAOD without added expense or time. As you work toward your degree with us, you may also choose to complete one or more professional credentials along the way, choosing from our recently update offerings:
- Graduate Credential in Training and Development (fall 2014 and beyond)
- Graduate Credential in E-Learning
- Graduate Credential in Instructional Design (fall 2014 and beyond)
- Graduate Credential in Online Teaching
- Graduate Credential in Human Performance Improvement
- Graduate Credential in Executive Coaching
Each credential includes required courses and electives, many of which are also required for your degree. With careful planning and course choice, you can complete two credentials at the same time that you complete your Master’s Degree. If your career interests are focused on e-learning and technology, then you might choose the Graduate Credentials in E-Learning and Online Teaching or E-Learning and Instructional Design. If your focus is on organization development, you might complete the Credentials in Human Performance Improvement and Executive Coaching.
Add a comment to this post to tell us which credentials you are planning to pursue and how you plan to use the knowledge and skills in your career.