ALL TIMES LISTED ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST)
Linking In for OD Professionals
6/8, Dinner 5:30 | Program 6:30
Use LinkedIn professional networking services to grow your professional brand and attract your ideal customers and clients.
During this interactive session, Howard Fox will provide a high-level introduction to his 5-Step System to create a professionally-branded LinkedIn Profile,
Learning and Networking Event: Innovations and Applications in Learning and Development
Join learning professionals from across the Chicagoland area for an evening of networking, idea and resource sharing with the DePaul University School for New Learning.
- Professional Networking with appetizers and refreshments
- Showcase of graduating MAEA students’ innovative learning and development endeavors in business, non-profit, higher education, and community-based organizations
- Opportunity Fair with learning and development organizations
- Information on SNL’s Master of Arts in Educating Adults and other degree programs
- ATDChi Membership, certification and mentoring Information
- Innovations in learning and talent development panel discussion
Is Your Workforce Ready for 2020?
Work looks completely different today than it did just a generation ago. Where we work looks different, how we work has changed, and the skills any given employee needs are evolving faster than we can keep up. Employers especially need workers skilled in software development, marketing and sales management, engineering, web development, and financial management, but those jobs are taking longer and longer to fill. On top of those open jobs, employers will need to fill roles by 2020 in emerging fields like robotics, data science, automation, and content curation.
ODN/C Annual Meeting & Celebration
Dinner 5:30 | Program 6:30